Thursday, May 26, 2005

Panic!

Traffic Police Practical Test is tomorrow.
My fingers are shaking as I typed.
Geez, I felt even more nervous than the first time.
H*ll, it is only a small test what...
Fail, fail loh, at most re-take the test again.
Right, I think I said this the last time. Read here.

Blank.

That is the state of my mind now.
However, when I closed my eyes,
All I see is a road monster around AMK,
Waiting to gobble me up!
Yikes! Help~~!!
And I am stuck in the driver's seat,
And nowhere to run...

Bonk! Wake up!
I really hope I will be able to sleep tonight.
I actually had little (mostly no) sleep last night.
I spent most of the night tossing and turning in bed.

Yikes! I forgot when to check blind spot when doing directional change!
How?!? *Panics*
And I can't feel my legs!

0 Two-cents-worths:

Post a Comment

<< Home