Friday, April 29, 2005

Pensive Mood

I was quite busy with work recently.
In a foul mood most of the time too.
No… And it is not because of that time of the month!
I tend to get really upset if things don’t go well.

Also, little things that "aunties" do,
Like crossing the road too slowly,
Will also cause me to relive my driving test experience.
I got very agitated after that.

Plus, it was a really hot week,
The temperature is almost above 30 degrees most of the time,
And I couldn’t sleep very well in this heat.
Geez~~ I am becoming a really "hot" tempered person.
Okay, cold shower, cold shower…

Ahhhh!! So much better after shower :-)
But while I was soaping myself, I was thinking,
What am I?
A lousy engineer, earning a meagre income.
Can’t even clothe myself, let alone buy a car.
Har? Talk about cars again!?!
Okay okay, I will stop… But only for this entry. *Wink!

When we are in school, one of the favourite essay topics was:
"What do you want to be when you grow up?"
Guess what? I have tried writing about being a teacher, policewoman, doctor, lawyer, scientist, bus driver (no kidding!), librarian (I know, boring right?), nurse, seamstress, beauty queen (World peace, yay!!), even a baker!
But I never never want to be an engineer!
How ironic! / sad?

I took Home Economics in Secondary 1 and 2.
I can sew, bake and arrange furniture,
But I did not become a seamstress, or a baker, or an interior designer?!!

Then I took Biology, Physics and Chemistry in Secondary 3 and 4.
I didn’t do well in Chemistry…
(This probably explains why I have no luck with the opposite sex… Anyway~)
But I scored for my Biology.
I did not even become a doctor, nurse, or even a vet!
Haiz~~!!

So, what did I become?
A lousy engineer!!
*Afternote: Was it the Physics?

2 Two-cents-worths:

At 03 May, 2005 09:58, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey.. I love chemistry and I scored A1 for all the Chemistry tests/exams.. Does it make me a more "hiao" gal with the guys ? wahahaha!!

 
At 04 May, 2005 15:03, Blogger Fiona said...

Thanks a lot...
That explains a lot of things...
Hahahaha!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home