Tuesday, February 15, 2005

V day

Another dateless Valentine's day.
Okay, no problem.
Just avoid those places with lovey-dovey couples...
I could almost see the strings of tiny red hearts "oozing" out of their heads...
Better find myself a date for next year.
H*ll, I have been saying that for years...
Been waiting for "the one".
The big question is, Who is "the one"?
Ans: Kenau Reeves in the matrix.
**Kidding!**

Everybody is giving me pressure in finding a mate,
Everybody... except my dad.
He has a pretty sharp tongue when it comes to my boyfriends.
Geez, think he could set up a boyfriend screening company...
Among the customers are all the "three aunties and six grandmas"...
Competition will be tough.
Dating agencies propose, this company oppose.
Wahahahaha!!!

Right, back to the big picture...
How do I find out whether a guy is available, without sounding "desperate"?
Do I march straight up at him and ask, "Excuse me, are you seeing anyone at the moment?"
And expect a straight answer?
I guess not, most of the time.
Or I could act really coy, like, "Hey, can buy me dinner or not?"
Hoping to get a date out of it?
D*mn! Requires very think skin, those that does not blush easily.
Me? I will light up like a red lantern... :-0

A colleague bought me a good luck charm,
When worn around the wrist, is supposed to bring love...
Heehee, **Blush!

0 Two-cents-worths:

Post a Comment

<< Home