Friday, December 10, 2004

Random Thoughts

It suddenly hit me this morning that there are going to be more people
Who will be out of job soon.
Yes I was talking about 2 certain broadcasting companies merger.
Some of the familiar faces are retrenched.
As I was on the MRT on my way to work,
I suddenly realised that I belong to the "elite" 95%.
(Note: Unemployment rate for Singapore has risen from 3% in year 2000 to 5% in year 2003.)
I shuddered at the thought.
My appraisal this year didn't go very well,
At least I get to keep my job.
It is just that Boss have no doubts on my capabilities,
But he wants me to take on more responsibilities...
If only I was given a chance...

Anyway, festive hols are around the corner.
H*ll, just wanna enjoy myself.

0 Two-cents-worths:

Post a Comment

<< Home