Wednesday, March 09, 2005

I am so sad...

I am not in a very stable state of mind when I write this.
I FAILED THE DRIVING TEST!
Hey, I am not a bad driver, ok?
* Breathe deep, breathe deep!
I got 8 points for the whole test.
And guess what?
I HAD to ram into an auntie's car...
So 8 points plus an immediate failure!
Sh*t! !#$%^&*!#

I was performing very well in the circuit.
No mount kerbs, no hit poles, no corrective actions needed whatsoever...
The car went straight into every parking lot.
And I mean, STRAIGHT!
I scored ZERO points in the circuit.
At one point, I even wave thanks to a fellow trainee for giving way to me.
Think at that point the tester was quite impressed.
H*ll, I hate to think about what happened next.

We went on the road.
Left turn, out of school, engine stalled.
No problem, restart engine quick.
Tester knew I clutch in a bit late.
Not penalised. :-)
Phew! Then followed by a series of left turns, right turns, lane changing, U-turn...
Usual stuff.
Till I reached the junction of AMK Ave 4 and 9.
Was turning right, turning a bit wide...
When I check the blind spot, the black matrix was behind me....
Suddenly from behind, she squeezed to my right, at high speed.
BANG! I rammed into it!
The tester tried to pull my steering wheel but too late.
The first thing the tester said was, "Wah! She is so impatient!"
When I find my guts, I started apologising to the tester.
He said, "Fiona, it's not your fault, although your turning is a bit wide, but she should follow from behind. She is too impatient."
The tester got out of my car and asked the auntie to move her vehicle to the left.
I was dazed by the whole thing.
I remembered the tester "scolding" the auntie, recording down the time and location of the accident,
And trying to tell that auntie to settle the whole thing by informing the insurance companies and the driving school.

The auntie have the cheek to ask me,
"How long you learn already?"
"1 year."
"Still haven't pass eh?"
B*tch! Actually I learn driving for only 4 months
(Strictly speaking, not counting the month waiting for the test.)
And if not for you, I would have pass liao. !#$%^&*!#
She then called her daughter, and asked me to answer.
When I said hello, she started shouting like what claim her insurance and not mine and almost scream her head off...
I was just going, "Hello? Hello? Hello? Can you please call the driving school?"
Finally the auntie took her phone back and drove off...
We only got her mobile number.
I can still muster enough courage to move the car a little more to the left and further down the road in order not to obstruct traffic.

The school sent a mechanic out to collect my car.
Given this, the tester cannot drive, and I am too shaken to continue.
So the mechanic drove us back.
Back at the school, everybody was so nice to me, even the tester.
He kept assuring me, it's not my fault...
He said I can drive quite well, so far so good till the accident.
D*mn!! Stupid auntie! !#$%^&*!#
I fought back tears!

The auntie and her daughter came to the school, and the school settled everything for me.
[Spared the details; if you are really interested, call me.]
The school assured me I was not in trouble, and that they will take care of everything.
I will just have to concentrate on getting another test date and driving...
Gosh! I am not sure...

My dad asked, "So, if no accident, you would have got your license already?"
I nodded.
8 POINTS ONLY LEI!!!!

0 Two-cents-worths:

Post a Comment

<< Home