Tuesday, March 08, 2005

Watch out! Panda on the road!

Met my Maths teacher this morning,
She was waiting for a taxi.
It suddenly occur to me,
It has been at least 10 years since she last taught me.
And I am now, like her,
Making a contribution to society.
* Wah! So noble!
Our status are more or less the same now, as working adults.
Dun get me wrong, I still respect her very much.
Without her, my Maths won't be where they are today;
I can do "mean" sums during my school days, thanks to her!

Driving test tomolo.
Thump-thump-thump!
That's my heart pounding against my chest in rapid fashion...
Everytime I think of the test.
Sh*t! Why can't I stay cool? Like some people...
Fail, fail loh! Kind of attitute.
Fail, at most take again...
Yeah, right. Easy to say.
Keep telling myself: It's no big deal,
But can't help feeling nervous.
Just hope that I dun breakdown.
For the past few days, my appetite has never been good; and I have not been sleeping well.

So tomolo, dun go out between 9 to 10 am, especially around AMK area.
Or "siam", if you see a panda driving a white Honda Civic with SSDC logo...
Ok? * Pleading!

0 Two-cents-worths:

Post a Comment

<< Home