Saturday, April 16, 2005

Black Hyund*i M*trix owners are bad drivers

No offence.

But it seems that way lei.
Friends and colleagues started looking out for this particular model of car after they heard about my plight.
Everyone seems to have a story to share.
Experiences don’t lie.

1. My own experience during my driving test. Read about it here.

2. My colleague’s experience with a reckless and impatient driver-bully, driving a … black Hyund*i M*trix.

3. Saw a road accident sometime back in Feb 2005, at YCK MRT station, involving a double-decker bus and a … You have guess it, black Hyund*i M*trix.

Is the car jinxed?
Or people who happened to like that car, reckless, impatient and stupid?
Okay, the car is not expensive, so lots of people can afford it.
So there are plenty of them on the roads.
Maybe I/we are really unlucky to meet the handful of them who are really bad drivers.
Omigosh! I feel like a saint when I said that. O:-P

I love the VW Beetle.
I hope people who love Beetle are kind, patient and considerate.
:-) right. But I couldn’t afford a car, even if I dun eat, drink or buy clothes.
I can barely feed myself with my mere salary.
And there are so many black Hyund*i M*trixes on the roads.
D*mn!

0 Two-cents-worths:

Post a Comment

<< Home