Saturday, October 04, 2008

Personal time

I have not blogged in a pretty long time.
There is nothing worth blogging about,
Or things that are worth blogging, but people are not interested in reading about.
Then there are things that you simply can’t blog about.
Oooh... Nevermind.

Anyway, I am kept pretty busy with my work commitments.
Money is very hard to earn, you know.
Besides, I have a very sharp boss, so I have gotta be on my toes all the time.
It also feels good to learn something new almost every other day.

Enough about work. Nothing else is happening in my life that is worth mentioning in this blog.
Sad, eh?
Well, not really.
As they say, no news is good news.
For real news, please refer to CNN, Reuters, etc.

End of the year is coming.
I do hope I can spend time in my hobbies.
I have neglected them for too long a time already.
This girl is going to have some fun!!

0 Two-cents-worths:

Post a Comment

<< Home