Wednesday, May 21, 2008

What happened??!?

I was reading some of my previous blog entries and realized…
I can write better English then. I don’t know.

A colleague of 14 years was hospitalised for an infection of the gall bladder.
He was scheduled for an operation to remove the infected part.
The group of us made plans to visit him on Saturday, but he was transferred to the ICU after the op.

What? The ICU? That serious?? Oh god, what happened??

Luckily, (and it calmed my nerves a bit) he sms-ed us to say he was being transferred back to the normal ward the next day. Phew!

Well, he made a remarkable recovery and I am very glad.
Life is really unpredictable, and very fragile.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

On a lighter note,
I had my fair share of coincidences last weekend.
I mean, just how small can this world be??
Just-throw-a-stone-in-any-direction-and-you-might-just-hit-someone-you-know kinda small…
Heehee~~
I think I am on my way to more friendships… *Grin!!

0 Two-cents-worths:

Post a Comment

<< Home