Friday, May 23, 2008

Almost Zero…

...readership on my blog.
Sad thing, isn’t it?
*Sob! Sob! SOB!

I am finally feeling good about my career switch.
Yup, after almost 9 months...
Of struggles, frustrations, anxieties, sleeplessness, stress.
I really hope I am finally making something good with my life,
Something which I can feel and strive for.
I think this is it.
I must give my best in whatever I do.

2 persons commented today that I looked slimmer...
Really!!?!
It really made my day.
(You have no idea how much I want to be slimmer!)
However, I guess my losing weight is due to fatigue and stress.
Not a very good thing in the long run.
I must really learn to time-manage and control my stress level.

Come to think of it,
Whenever I feel stressed recently, I turned to watching Taiwan or Korean dramas,
Instead of 'stuffing' myself silly with food.
Probably that’s why...
I just hope that this will be a short term effect,
But my weight loss will remain forever!

0 Two-cents-worths:

Post a Comment

<< Home