Sunday, February 11, 2007

Sorry me, sorry life

"I have to look after my son..."
"I have got church service..."
"I have something on..."
"I have got driving lessons..."
"I need to pick up my wife..."
"I... I... I..."
Please note that the above are excuses.
For “escaping” work on Saturdays.

D*mn!
I have no friends, I have no family...
That’s why I can afford to work 3 Saturdays consecutively.
Sometimes till very late at night. After 12mn to be exact.

Humpf! What am I expecting? Bigger bonus?
When it is time for the budgeting, boss will have clearly forgotten about it.
Besides, he is always chiding me for not being able to let go of my work.
Yeah, right. Let go to who?
You let me know, and I will dump everything to him/her immediately.
Alas, if things are so simple.
The projects I am handling, need special requirements,
Any Tess, Dawn or Helen can’t do the job.

So, it’s my own fault that I was working my life away, day and night.
IT’S MY OWN FAULT!

0 Two-cents-worths:

Post a Comment

<< Home