Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Lunar New Year

Readers: The following may not make much sense, but hey... That's me!

I have not been updating this blog as much as I would like to.
Part reason goes to working late and getting tired.
Other reasons include, laziness, and really having nothing to write about.

Don't be mistaken. I am not contented with life.
I really wanted more... Much more.
But more in what? I dunno...
Humpf! Contradicting, right?
Yeah, that's the new me, a black-haired bimbo!

However, bimbo is hardly the word to describe me...
I have no looks, no boobs, no figure, and soon, no brains.
Just what is happening to me?
On one hand, I know I wanted something more,
On the other hand, I really don't know what.
Ah, sh*t man, I am like a lost ship in a vast ocean.

Oxen are supposed to have a very good year in the year of the Pig.
Oh yeah! Like that's the only piece of good news for a long long time.

So here's to health, wealth and good fortune...
Not forgetting love as well!

0 Two-cents-worths:

Post a Comment

<< Home