Saturday, February 24, 2007

After Lunar New Year

I have to admit...
I had a pretty good rest during the Chinese New Year.
I did not go abroad, but stayed at home, watching lots of VCDs and doing what I loved, polymer clay!
Heehee... I spent most of the time lazing around the house, "resting"!

Currently I was hooked to a new drama called Hanazakarino Kimitachihe (花样少年少女).
Man, Ella was hilarious! The acting was so 夸张. I was laughing from the beginning till the end of the episode. Hehehe!
And the school doctor... I loved his expression whenever Ella’s character need a favour from him.

Anyhow, I will just keep recording from the TV and watch it when I come home from work each night.
Seem like this is the motivation for me to finish work fast and go home!

0 Two-cents-worths:

Post a Comment

<< Home