Sunday, January 07, 2007

Wedding Dinners

There is love in the air...
Attended a friend's chinese wedding dinner last night.
Omigosh! I almost can't recognise the bride!
No lah, kidding only...
Her gown is sooo beautiful!
But her hubby is so thin. :(

Well, singaporeans will be singaporeans...
Many of us are still "stylishly" LATE!!
Man, the invite states the the dinner will commence at 7.30 pm sharp,
But heck, there are still people slowly strolling in at 8 pm... !!
I am sooo hungry!

Things didn't start till around 8.30 ~ 8.45 pm.
A simple solemnisation ceremony, followed by yummy food.
Did I say yummy food? Yup, yummy, yummy food!!
Alas! Yours truly was still nursing a stuck nose and a sore throat...
Yummy food, but I did not get to enjoy it to the fullest. Sad!
Luckily, my brother saved me (and my throat) with some "stand-by" Strepsils!

Well, I managed to get a ride home at the end of the dinner...
Courtesy of my dear brother... :)
Else I will reach home way after midnight, and turn into a pumpkin!

Congratulations, JM and SP!
May love and best wishes accompany both of you on the road to happiness!
Cheers!!!

0 Two-cents-worths:

Post a Comment

<< Home