Tuesday, September 12, 2006

"Interesting and cute"

"You are so interesting and cute," he said.
"If I don't have girlfriend, I sure chase you one!"
"Confirm one!"
"But sorry, I met my girlfriend first lei..."

D*mn! Why do I always meet this type of people?
If I am really that interesting and cute, break off with your girlfriend and be with me!
Haiz~! Ok, he just say that to make me feel good. :-(

I have been thinking...
Demure, sweet and weak girls seemed to be luckier with the boys.
I am not demure, sweet or weak.
I am strong-willed, earns my own keep, kinda tom-boyish, likes cars and football...
Obviously, these traits are not popular with the guys.
I reminded them too much about themselves???
Hehe... Silly joke, I know... Not funny.
Just letting off steam.

Better indulge in my favourite ice-cream...
At least it doesn't talk rot to make me feel good.

0 Two-cents-worths:

Post a Comment

<< Home