Thursday, August 24, 2006

Setting up “shop”

I am kinda busy, trying to set up "shop", selling my beaded jewellery online.
Being a beginner, I try not to spend too much money in setting up online accounts, whatever, so I use whatever is free. Yeah, me, cheapskate...

For the past week, I have been trying to price my items.
It is really no mean feat.
Like how much is a plastic bead? A colourful bead? A glass bead? A faceted glass bead? A faceted glass bead with flower motif? A 6mm pearl? Etc...??
Not to mention all those misc items like, stringing materials, hooks and clasps, chain, crimps, etc.
I have found quite a useful method, and the price came up to be quite reasonable.
Just multiply the cost by 3. This is to include all those misc items, labour, and probably, my creativity.
Let’s just say, I would like to "test water" a bit.
See how my creations would stand in the vast market, especially my clay beads.

I am an entrepreneur, wish me luck!

1 Two-cents-worths:

At 23 January, 2007 21:32, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi may i noe where do u buy yr polymer clay???

 

Post a Comment

<< Home