Sunday, August 20, 2006

Arghhh~~ Finally!

I am experiencing one of those periods…
All work and no play.
Girl’s gotta earn her keep, yeah?
So, 2 solid weeks of running around the island.
(I am not really holding a air-conditioned office kinda work, you know.)
*Pant! Pant!

Get to wind down a bit during the weekends.
I rummaged through my boxes and boxes of stuff, and found Wigjig, a jewellery making tool, which I had bought ages ago, but never got down to really using it, till now. So look what I made.


Read more about Celtic Pearl here.


Read more about Gina here.


Read more about Eiffel here.


Hey! I love it! It was a bit tiring on the fingers, I even develop coarse skin from all that pulling and looping of the wires.
But I think I kinda like the patterns and effects on a piece of finished jewellery.

Can’t wait for next weekend… Do some more Wigjig-ing!!

0 Two-cents-worths:

Post a Comment

<< Home