Saturday, July 08, 2006

Fiona was here...

Saturday. Cloudy.

Nice day for a walk, Dad says.
Bloody hot. I complained...
(Heehee...)

Anyhow, we made our way down to Holland Village.
We haven’t been there are a long time.
Let’s see...



Beadshop! This shop came highly recommended by fellow local beaders.
Finally~~! I have been there!
Wahahaha!

I went there to look specifically for beadcaps.
Well, I couldn’t find what I wanted, but look what else I found!



The shop was not difficult to locate, it was situated behind Holland Village shopping centre.
There are many varieties of findings, some not common.
I especially like the presentation, most of the stuff are packed in nice little square transparent boxes. (I am thinking I could recycle them.)
However, the prices are a bit steep, but the quality and service made up for it.

0 Two-cents-worths:

Post a Comment

<< Home