Monday, June 12, 2006

World Cup

World Cup: Only happen every 4 years.

Some of the world's best looking sportmen converge in one venue...
To chase a silly round black and white ball all around the grass pitch.
I like! Wahahahaha~!
Actually I watched the games for entertainment.
I do not support any particular team, but will pick out the matches which I think are interesting.
However, I will save my cheers for Asian teams like Japan and Korea, if they ever make it.

No stout for me, I am a beer / shandy / occasionally wine kind of gal.
But after 2 packets of peanuts for the opening match almost give me a sore throat.
Dang!!

I dun have SCV, so I will have to wait till the semis to catch all that live action again.
Till then.

Rock on!

1 Two-cents-worths:

At 17 June, 2006 12:46, Blogger Bryan said...

The world cup is not popular here in the United States. Heck, soccer(football) is not well like here at all.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home