Wednesday, May 24, 2006

To be attached or single???

Someone showed me pictures of a couple renovating their new home.
Nice pictures. Cute couple. Beautiful home.

For that, I am quite happy to have only a roof over my head.
To build a "love nest" with someone is a totally different thing.

I also want to say this:
Attached friends asked me why ain't I married yet.
Married friends says they enjoy single life more...

Sh*t!! Now what? To be attached or single???

I know!!! Just to be in love~~!! Which I am not...
Life is soooo super boring for me right now.
No wonder I keep going back to my beads.

Mmm... Maybe roam on the streets,
Pretend to bump into cute guys in the bookstore... or where-ever...
Later to find out they are married or attached...
Haiz, I give up liao.

I always get the feeling that I was being compared,
And then being dropped for the other girl.
D*mn! I am just not good enough.

I am not witty enough.
I am not pretty enough.
I am not intelligent enough.
I am not elegant enough.
I am not confident enough.
I am not brave enough.
I am not crazy enough.
I am not slim enough.
I am not XXX enough.

Whatever. Life sucks for me right now.

I want to dig a hole and hide, until I feel good enough again.
It is not because of work.
I think I can handle work, but I feel like in a rut right now.
What I need is a sandbag to punch.
Punch until it bleeds.

I think time will heal my wounds... It always does. The problem is when.
Heck!! Meanwhile, I will hide in a corner and cry.

No lah! I will just spend more time with my wonderful beads and clay.
I can find peace with them.

Friend said I just need a close companion to share the anger, laugher, tears and everything else.

Thanks for listening. I feel better already.

0 Two-cents-worths:

Post a Comment

<< Home