Thursday, May 25, 2006

Time of death, 20:31

I officially declared my washing machine dead.
Super dead.
It was bleeding on its side already.
And the main artery burst again.
This time, Dad was the one giving it a heart-attack.

It was after dinner.
Dad walked over, “Hmm, is the show important?”
He knows I don’t like to be interrupted in the middle of a show.
“Nah, it’s ok. What’s up?” I said.
“The washing machine. I dun know what happened. Water is flowing out from the bottom. I checked. The pipe is not leaking.”

Sh*t!! It has been less than 3 months since I had the washing machine fixed.
Now it is giving problems again.

Anyway, I opened the cover and took a long peek.
Gosh… This time the damage is much more.
The water is actually coming out of a hole, where the thermostat is.
And the thermostat has dropped off.
I actually tried to push it back into the hole, but it just won’t fit.
And the belt broke, again.

D*mn! Bad luck seems to follow people who are down and out.
I decided to change a new washing machine.
Maybe a mid-priced one.
I have been saving up for a HP Media Center…
And now part of the “piggy” will have to go to the washing machine first.
I figured that I can live without the new desktop,
But I can’t live without the washing machine. Geez.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I am so tired. So tired.
I am tired of taking care of people.
I am tired of making decisions, big ones, small ones, minute ones…
I want people to take care of me.
I want other people to make decisions for a change.

0 Two-cents-worths:

Post a Comment

<< Home