Tuesday, May 30, 2006

New addition to the family

I had a new replacement for the family washing machine yesterday.
So shiok!
Dad was so excited.
Man, it was just a replacement of the old set.
The only BIG difference is the ability to use cold water.
(My old set comes with standard programs, and the temperature of the water is fixed.)

Dad was very happy.
The use of cold water for washing meant that his clothes with elastic bands will last longer.
Heehee... Right.
We even had dinner at Swensen's to celebrate.

Funny, that actually lifted my spirits a teeny weeny bit.
Guess I was depressed over all the decisions I had to make, whether at home or at work.
Geez, does that mean I can't handle stress?

I slept late last night.
In fact I slept late almost every night.
I dunno why, I just can't go to bed, unless I am really really tired.
Waking hours are spent on doing stuff.
Like so much to do, so little time.
I never had time for everything.
And I dun think I am slow in any way.

I have to learn to control my stress.
What I need is a long break, away from everything.
EVERYTHING.

0 Two-cents-worths:

Post a Comment

<< Home