Sunday, May 07, 2006

Eventful weekend

The weekend is over at the blink of an eye.
I spent time with the love of my life,
And in the evening, attend a friend’s BBQ in Ang Mo Kio.
Everybody is talking about the big election taking place here in Singapore.
I got a free holiday, I don’t have to vote.
There is no competition in my constituency.
So I kinda hang around, watching live TV on how other people get on their business, going to the voting stations, doing their duty to the country.
Guess I just had to wait for my turn. Or move.

It’s going to be another 4-day-week next week.
Yup, Friday is Vesak Day.Holiday! Woo-hoo~~!

1 Two-cents-worths:

At 12 May, 2006 12:09, Blogger Bryan said...

I know some1 in sinapore who is FERVENTLY supporting the opposition party. I dont really understand why though.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home