Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Clay fever

It has been a while since I updated.
Been busy.
Busy with beading and polymer clay.
I am just so excited with this medium of making beads.
Sure beats going to the shops and searching for particular beads with the exact hue that I want.
I can make my own now.
However, I was limited to rounds, ovals and bicones...
For now.
I hope to improve my craft.

Over the weekend, I was working on pendants.
Maybe you will get to see photos of them posted on Fiona's Bead Bar over next week or so.
(Look for the link on the sidebar.)
I was also busy fulfilling requests to have some of my jewellery pieces duplicated.
I almost never make the same piece twice.
They might look the same, but I always change the beadcaps, or seed beads, etc,
So two pieces are never alike.
That's what you get for handmade jewellery.
Unique-ness.
One-of-a-kind.

0 Two-cents-worths:

Post a Comment

<< Home