Thursday, April 20, 2006

I want to be a "Tai-tai".

I hate it when people show you delicious food,
Then takes it away from your view.

It is like trying to whet your appetite,
And when you got hooked,
They yank you out of the water.
High and dry.

This is called "fishing".

Well, I am not a fish.
I don't like to be "fished".
Why bother to let me know,
If you are not getting me involved anyway?

I used to enjoy work.
Really.
But, many things had happened.
Environment change.
People change.
I change.

I want to get married and be a "tai-tai".
Get a terrier as a pet.
Go for manicure and pedicure when I feel like it.
Hi-tea. Shopping. Only gold and platinum credits in my purse.
The bill goes to hubby, of course.
Read a book in an air-conditioned coffee joint.
Indulge in my favourite pastime, bead jewellery.
No need to use plastic beads. I can afford real stones...

* BONK! * Wake up! Stop dreaming already!
Time to get back to real life.
Silly, boring, lonely, old, me.

1 Two-cents-worths:

At 21 April, 2006 00:38, Blogger Bryan said...

The idea of Tai Tai(i did some research on the term) is such an alien one to my own culture that i really have no response. I cant think of anything witty to say>.<

 

Post a Comment

<< Home