Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Hey, go update your blog!

Just when I thought nobody reads my blog anymore,
Someone come up to me and asked me to update it.
Sweet~!

Let’s see… What had happened since my last entry?
Work. Work, work and more work.
I don’t quite have time for my hobbies anymore.
Not that I cannot cope with work, I just don’t like the busy schedule.
One week you are super-free, the other week you will be working your pants off…
Call it poor planning, which can’t be helped.

Rule no. 1: No discussion of work here.

Anyway…

I did manage to finish my scrapbook on my trip to Israel.
Finally… And it cost me 25 A4 photo paper and 2.5 colour ink cartridges!
A piece of art, I’d say.
So proud of myself, hehe.

I missed driving.
Yeah, 2 more months of P-plate.
And then I am officially a licensed driver, woo-hoo~!
I even have the crazy idea to sign up refresher courses at the driving school…
Should I? Nay, maybe not, dun waste money, huh?

Bought a new printer last weekend.
A brand new Epson CX4100 All-in-one.
Printer, scanner, copier…
I was quite disappointed with the scanner though,
The depth of field is not enough for scanning my bead projects.
The HP scanner is still best.
What do you expect for S$168?
“Cheap things no good, good things no cheap.”
That’s what I used to say.

My washing lady decides to quit last Sunday.
She falls sick in the middle of a wash, cough and splutter,
And calls it a day.
Yeah, my washing machine is dead.
And the "doc" is coming tomorrow to have a look.
Please help me pray for good news??

2 Two-cents-worths:

At 13 May, 2006 13:44, Anonymous Anonymous said...

can i know where you buy your printer from?cx4100

 
At 14 May, 2006 19:53, Blogger Fiona said...

I bought the printer at a PC fair.
Much cheaper...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home