Thursday, February 16, 2006

Scrapbooking

Anyone who is a serious hobbyist will know about scrapbooking.
Scrapbooking is some sort of album making.
You insert photos, e.g. baby, pet, travels, etc.
And then make it attractive by adding text, colourful motifs…

Yup, and I am a sucker for all kinds of crafts…

Scrapbooking is the rage now too in Singapore,
(I heard it is the rage in the US.)
Anyhow, I did try to scrapbook some time back,
But soon run out of subjects.

So this time, I will try to put together my photos taken on my Israel visit,
Into a scrapbook.
Gosh~~! Wish me luck!

P.S. As I am blogging this, I am trying to download some scrapbook templates from the internet. Can you believe the size of those pesky files? ~10Mb!!

1 Two-cents-worths:

At 17 February, 2006 02:18, Blogger Bryan said...

the closest ive come to scrap booking is with http://gifsandstuff.blogspot.com/
BTW have you ever heard of BOOGY STREET? My father once visited singapore and was telling me about it. we want to know if it is still around.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home