Saturday, February 11, 2006

Food Poisoning??!?

I puked and puked on Thursday…
And went to the toilet at least every half hour…
Had no breakfast, lunch or dinner for 2 days.

I didn’t see the doctor. Gung-ho, eh?
Not really, just had no time.
Actually, not quite true, just tired,
Too lazy to see a company-certified doctor so far away.

Anyway, I am ok now, thank you very much.
Well, nothing a good night’s sleep can’t fix.
Heehee, ya-ya-papaya!!
Although my tummy is still kinda acting funny now…
Probably due to too much wind.
I don’t know…

Last week was hectic.
I have been running around the place.
Up, down and sideways.
Haiz~~! I missed office work, sitting behind the desk, in front of the computer.
If it’s the other way around, I‘d miss site work, eh?
I am sooo difficult to please. Hehehe!

Think I should stay home and rest for the weekend.
Because next week will be another crazy week.
Haiz~~! Why my salary so difficult to earn?? (Hokkien)

0 Two-cents-worths:

Post a Comment

<< Home