Saturday, February 04, 2006

Being overseas

Actually I wanted to bitch about some overseas airport I have been to recently,
But, … I changed my mind.
Geez, I must be getting soft.
Let bygones be bygones.
See, I am a happier person already.

They say being overseas open your horizons.
Well, they are right.
I think I “graduated” from being a frog in a well,
To a more “street-smart” person.
I really think so.
Every country I visited has its own flavours,
The sights, sounds and smells are so different.
Not forgetting the weather…
You will not appreciate the humidity in Singapore
When you have not visited “dry” countries.

Israel is really dry.
My nose bleed, everytime I try to “clean” it out.
Ouch! It is very difficult to breathe with ”solids” blocking the hole, ok?
15 deg C, I can tahan,
But 15 deg C with winds… That’s another story.
I had the jacket zipped right up to my nose.
And my cheeks felt so frozen, I can’t even smile properly…

I really had a nice trip, and my companions are really nice people.
And I dun really mind going there again, bombs or not!

0 Two-cents-worths:

Post a Comment

<< Home