Sunday, January 15, 2006

My clay projects


ClayProjects
Originally uploaded by fiona655.

Hello~~!
I know I have disappeared for quite some time in this blog, but I was busy somewhere else!

The picture is proof that I am doing something with my life. Right. Heehee.

Here's why. I have picked up a new hobby. Polymer clay! At first I thought I will let it go after a while. Too messy, too tiring, too many steps to follow...
Instead, I got hooked! I am dreaming about new things to do every weekend, especially jewellery-related. Shape of the beads, colours, patterns...

Polymer clay is a very interesting medium. It enables you to control the final product. And when you are not satisfied, you simply roll it up and start over. Of course, this has to be done before you bake the clay!

I will be going abroad for around a week. Haiz~~! That's the week before Chinese New Year... I have to get back home on time, NO DELAYS! I shall go bonkers! Man, I will miss my clays!

Will write more about my coming trip next update.

0 Two-cents-worths:

Post a Comment

<< Home