Sunday, December 11, 2005

Seaside chic necklace


Seaside chic necklace
Originally uploaded by fiona655.

This is what I have been busy with these past 2 weeks.
Of course this is not the only necklace I made, but it is enough to take up most of my time.
I also have the habit of documenting every piece of jewellery I 'churned' out, but with my current IT status, it took a lot more time than usual.

Later I will be visiting an art shop, which is holding demos on clay and punch art. Crafts I like!

IT status for desktop PC: My scanner and printer are connected to my desktop, so when my 5 year old CRT monitor screen turned yellow, I'm kinda flying blind. I couldn't really see the colours of the scans, whether or not they turned out right. The printer now is ok, after I replaced a new cartridge, and clean the printhead an uncountable number of times. Luckily I do all my uploading using my laptop.

P.S. Setting up a Fiona's Buy-A-Desktop Fund, any donations? Wahahahaha~~!!

2 Two-cents-worths:

At 16 December, 2005 11:36, Blogger Bryan said...

Sorry, no donations here. have you gone searching for any neclace making internet groups?

 
At 20 December, 2005 14:28, Blogger Fiona said...

Wahahaha~~!! Thanks Bryan. You have been a great supporter.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home