Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Lazy... Plain lazy

That's me. Plain lazy.

It's Xmas around the corner, also spelling the end of the year.
Hence, for being in the workforce for so long,
The huge accumulation of leave is not unheard of.
So, yours truly is now at home, clearing my leave.
It's not like there is really nothing to do in the office, but...
Enough of work. Girl gotta rest. That's it.

Logged on to the internet, to do some banking stuff.
When I get my monthly pay, that's when Dad gets his.
Tot I'd post something here too, this blog has been sorta neglected for some time.

My engine just doesn't feel like starting at all.
I have quite a few jewelry pieces, waiting to be scanned and uploaded,
But I am just too LAZY to do it.
Oh right, blame it on the holidays... Hehehehehe~~!!

Last weekend was spent on trying out my new project,
Polymer clay...
Well, if I wasn't that lazy, you'd see some pics of my work.
Haiz~~, alright.
I hope to get my lazybones out of the way, and get some scans tonight.
That way, you guys can get to see what I have done.

Oh yes, do visit my pictorial blog for my bead projects,
Fiona's Bead Bar (http://fionabeadbar.blogspot.com/)
Pluuu-zzzze??!!

2 Two-cents-worths:

At 21 December, 2005 17:05, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dun have to force yourself to stay at home and looks at the four walls. Many exciting activities in your office.
If CEO can sell off their leave, shouldn't be a problem for you except that you may not receive peanuts or $350,000. At least you still can get back some money...TO BUY X'MAS PRESENT FOR ME.....

 
At 22 December, 2005 07:43, Blogger Bryan said...

Ya go go something fun. For example piss the malaysain police off then quickly run across the border into your free-republic.:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home