Sunday, November 20, 2005

Past week

Crazy. That's how I describe the past week.
The customer is here to check the goods.
Site visits. On-site tests.
I was at my desk for, like 1 hour only, everyday.
The rest are spent on site visits and 'entertaining' the customer,
Giving in to his every whim.
So glad he has left...

I must be getting old.
Or really, really unfit.
All these moving around had my whole body aching.
Maybe I should join a yoga class like Supeng.
But really, is yoga any good?
I dunno, haven't tried it.
Tried, lazy, can't be bothered.
Whatever.

I read in a chinese magazine,
That there are only lazy women, never ugly women.
Ok, I am lazy... So?
Geez... Just can't get my lazy bones up and running.
Think I shall just snooze for a while.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I saw some really ignorant people while coming home by bus one night.
They realised that the EZlink reader (the one which you tap your stored value cashcard when you alight)
Only operate when the exit door is open.
So when it was their turn to alight,
Somehow, there was a delay in turning on the reader.
And the reader didn't work for a good half a minute.
This man then started scolding the bus driver,
Saying he is sleeping or what,
Open the door only, and not the reader.
Gosh!! The reader is not controlled by the bus driver at all!
It is just a delayed reaction from the electronics...

I pity the bus driver, it was never his fault!

2 Two-cents-worths:

At 21 November, 2005 02:22, Blogger Bryan said...

people in service industries ALWAYS have to put up with a good deal of crap. Anyways what exactly is your job. I see you work in Engineering, but what is it that you do?

 
At 21 November, 2005 22:21, Blogger Fiona said...

Dear Bryan,
I am an engineer in an electronics firm.
I design stuff and test them to make sure it works according to the customers' wishes.
Sometimes it is a tedious job, but I managed.
And I can say, I LOVE MY JOB!
Well, most of the time, anyway...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home