Thursday, October 06, 2005

New toys for Bryan

I want to get some new toys for Bryan (pet name for my Bao-Bei).
* Productivity Suite - Office 2003
* PC Games - Railway Tycoon 3, Hotel Giant...

Bryan must be very happy to know that I am going to get these toys for him.
But h*ll, I have to wait till I get my bonus at the end of the year.
Haiz~~, money not dry yet...

I need a few more piggies...
'Fiona's motorcycle lessons' fund,
'Fiona's desktop replacement' fund,
'Fiona's new furniture' fund,
and
'Fiona's disneyland, USA' fund.

Maybe I should get a pay-pal account and just ask my faithful readers to donate.
You will donate, right??!?
Heehee... Kidding only lah~!
I am still in debt over Bryan, so until I paid up, no more other muses for me yet.

I am only THINKING about the motorcycle lessons.
Won't be taking any vehicle lessons anytime soon.

1 Two-cents-worths:

At 08 October, 2005 06:53, Blogger Bryan said...

awsome a dog toy :)

byran
Bryan

 

Post a Comment

<< Home