Sunday, September 18, 2005

New clothes for Bao Bei

Overheard in a crowded restuarant:
Girl: Daddy, 我要吃 icecream.
Dad: 不可以,要先吃饭,才吃 icecream.
Girl: Daddy, 我要吃饭。

Went to Takashimaya yesterday.
Travel fair, lots on luggage, backpacks, tiny bags, huge bags on sale.
I saw a picture of a laptop backpack in the newspapers advert, selling for $39.
So I went.

Well, it was a classic case of "I come, I see, I conquer!"
For me, it was more like "I see, I check, I buy!"
Plus, I get to spend some of the vouchers I got for my birthday.
How sweet can that get? I still have vouchers left over for my 9 inch skirt.
Wahahahaha!!

Anyway, back to the bag. Here's a pic.



I chose a blue one, all the other colours are too dull.
Shades of black, grey, dark blue, maroon... Ok, no green. Heh~~
Neh-mind. I like this blue one also.
H*ll, I just can't stop smiling...

It comes with detachable laptop padded case, so if I wasn't lugging the laptop inside the backpack,
I can remove the padding, and it will function as a normal backpack.
It even comes with a mini raincoat for the backpack!!
Call me SuaKu, but I didn't know till I went home and closely examine the wonderful backpack!!
Sweet~~! I like, I like. Some other backpacks I saw doesn't come with detachable paddings, or a self-provide raincoat.

I have already made up my mind about the backpack, then I saw something else.





Only $18!! So I whipped out my measuring tape.
Wah! Look real pro, ok! Kekekeke~~
Actually it was just a paper ikea tape, where I had marked all my Bao Bei's measurements.
The bag comes in 2 sizes, M and L, and the L size fits my Bao Bei like a glove.
So now I can use this bag as it is, or get a normal backpack, and shove the whole thing inside.
Two-for-one, or is it one-for-two?
Aiya!! Neh-mind lah, I happy can already, right?
No green, so I picked a red one.

Still can't stop smiling.
Dad was teasing me about going to sleep with my newly-aquired possessions.
Siow eh?? Of course not!
I won't want to wrinkle them, right??!?

0 Two-cents-worths:

Post a Comment

<< Home