Sunday, September 18, 2005

Chang Ee and who??

Fashist corrected me on my previous blog entry about Chang Ee and Niu Lang.
It turns out that Chang Ee is actually with (Who?? I dun even recognise the word. That's how good my chinese is. Pardon me.)
And Zhi Nu is the one with Niu Lang.
So, who was the lady on the moon? Chang Ee or Zhi Nu?
Are they both the same person? I am so confused.

It is so much better with English fairytales.

Snow White and the prince.

Cinderella and the prince.

Sleeping Beauty and... yeah, (*Yawn) the prince.

See, so simple, they are all simply "the prince".
"The prince" dun even have a name, as far as I can remember.
Or is it because it was "long long ago" and "far far away" that people forgot?
Neh-mind, I will improve on my chinese heritage / culture / fairytales / whatever.

0 Two-cents-worths:

Post a Comment

<< Home