Friday, September 16, 2005

Chang Ee and Niu Lang

Just finished watching the live S-league game on CNA.
I used to love soccer, now I just watch whatever they broadcast on free TV.
One major reason is that I just want uninterrupted, ads-free action for 45 mins.
Haha, which other programme actually does that?

Saw one of my driving instructors today.
I was taking a taxi back from lunch and this SSDC car stopped behind us.
Then I saw the driver pointing his finger at me. (Not middle finger, ok!!?!)
I stared, and realised he was one of my instructors.
So I walked over, and he wound down the passenger's window.

"How are you? Passed already?" He asked.

"Good. Passed already..." I replied.

"So, driving now?"

"No lah, I take taxi, so where got drive?" I shot back, pointing at the taxi in front.

We smiled, and he prepared to move off, but not before I saluted him.
Heehee... Somehow, I feel warm and happy to have meet him again.
It kinda reminds me of my driving lesson days.
Being a learner student is so carefree,
As we are allowed to make stupid mistakes,
"In order to make us remember better" as one of my instructors told me,
Mistakes made using one's car would prove to be costly and painful.

The whole office reeked of durian in the afternoon.
Thanks to the complimentary durian snowskin mooncakes, paid by the boss and a fellow colleague.
Yummy, except, everybody ended up with really "bad" breath after that.
Neh~~ Who cares?

My dad is a sucker for durian, so Eunice got him 2 durian snowskin mooncakes.
Thank you, Eunice!!
So Dad has his first taste of snowskin.
"Mmm, quite tasteless on its own, hor?" he said, referring to the snowskin.
"Wah, the D24 durian very nice, blurp also got smell."
Anyway, both of us still prefer baked mooncakes.
Dun ask why, we just prefer, ok?

中秋节(Mid-autumn festival) is around the corner.
In 2 days to be exact.
Wonder if this Chang Ee can meet her Niu Lang?
Maybe I should go to Chinatown and pretend to look at the lanterns, solve riddles and admire the moon.
Then again, where got "Niu Lang" to see in Chinatown??!?
Neh-mind, love and fate is a wonderful thing, at least I still believe.
Perferably "Niu Lang" comes with a shiny metal horse with 4 wheels. Wahahahahaha~~!!!
中秋节快乐!

3 Two-cents-worths:

At 17 September, 2005 20:50, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey 宝贝,嫦娥爱的后羿,不是牛郎。。。
牛郎与织女

 
At 17 September, 2005 20:50, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey 宝贝,嫦娥爱的后羿,不是牛郎。。。
牛郎与织女

 
At 18 September, 2005 12:13, Blogger Fiona said...

Heehee...
Pai Sei.
I got mixed up.
Thanks for pointing out the error.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home