Monday, September 05, 2005

Bloggers' Block

I have not been updating as much as I wanted to.
Too busy, too lazy, whatever...
Or I have the bloggers' block, (as to writers' block)
When I wanted to write something, I can't find the words.

Maybe it's stress. Maybe not.
This time of the year is always deliveries, deliveries, and more deliveries.
(Not babies, hor... I am not running a nursery.)
Work. That's something that will never get done.

Okay, not going to whine about work anymore.
Leave that for my colleagues.
They are a bunch of really nice people, you know?
Motherly types, fatherly types, sisterly types, 'siow' types, 'can-talk-rubbish-with-you' types
Wahahahahaha~~~!!

This world is marvellous.
Made up of all different types of people...
White, yellow, black, brown, going by skin colours,
And if you sub-divide those, you would probably get
Cyan, purple, red, green, orange, pink, teal...etc.
So many skin colours.
Just look at those bennetton ads.
"Some man are more equal than others."
Well, I kinda agree with that.
Haiz, can't be bothered to explain. Neh-mind.

0 Two-cents-worths:

Post a Comment

<< Home