Saturday, August 27, 2005

Why is it...

That when the mechanical chassis didn't arrive on time, it is everybody's business,
But when the USB connection on the computer doesn't work, it is only one person's business?

Had a lousy day at work.
Everything I touch seems to have something in common.
They all doesn't work.
Sigh!

It really feels lousy to be at the end of the food chain...
Or being last in the line of work.
All eyes are trained on you...
Boss: 'Fiona, when can the thing be ready? Customer is coming next week you know?'
Me: 'But I only receive it yesterday. It was supposed to be in last week.'
Boss: 'Why didn't you chase for it?'
Me: 'I did, but...' Ooooh, neh-mind.
Somehow, anyhow, it is my fault.

Bigger fishes have bigger say.
I am only small fry.
They shout, I can only squeal.
Life can be so unfair.

Wah lau! 7:45pm, and alone in the office, during the lunar seventh month.
Jia-lat la, I must have offended the ghosts in some way.

1 Two-cents-worths:

At 29 August, 2005 08:09, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have you practice kicking football.
Practice more....
Then just kick him in his ass..
You won't miss his two tiny, tiny....I mean real tiny little balls or maybe no balls at all ?????

 

Post a Comment

<< Home