Sunday, August 28, 2005

One Singapore Last Minute


I wanted very much to be a part of Mr Brown's little meme, call the One Singapore Minute.
You can find out more about how he started it here.

Time is running out.
The little (although must have grown quite huge by now) meme ends on the 31st August 2005, 2359 hours.
Wah! Sounds like book-in time hor?
Anyway, in true singaporean fashion, I got myself some photos at the very last minute.
Actually, not so last minute lah, still got a few days to go.
But the camera is such a prohibited thingy (we are not allowed to bring it anyway we like, especially to work),
I only get to have some fun with it on weekends.
Hence, the shots are taken in a restuarant, when I was having dinner.

You can see the rest of the photo set here.
I hope Mr Brown wouldn't notice,
Because I took all the shots in slightly more than one minute.
(I took a minute and a half, to be exact.)
Imagine have to focus my lousy camera lens in that sort of restuarant lighting.
Light enough to see what you are eating, but not enough for you to see all the oil in it.

I decided to take these photos for the Singapore theme because
1. Singapore is a food paradise.
2. Singaporeans love to eat.
3. It's my dad's favourite restuarant, and he is a native singaporean.
4. I take better photos sitting down, nothing to do, while waiting for my food.

As Mr Miyagi explains in his article published in TODAY (August 10, 2005),

"There's this thing in the online community called a 'meme', where a blogger starts a certain behaviour on his or her blog, and gets everyone else to imitate it."

You can read the rest of his article here.

Faster, faster, still got a few days to go only!

0 Two-cents-worths:

Post a Comment

<< Home