Sunday, August 21, 2005

No time

More time at work = tired.
Tired = less time for pleasure.
Less time for pleasure = less time for my bao-bei.
Less time for my bao-bei = even lesser time for blogging,
Let alone do anything else.

*Pout!

I thought, an entry once a week ain't that bad, right?
Wrong. But the time I wanted to blog,
I have absolutely nothing to write!
All the thoughts and feelings of the moment are long forgotten because of time and fatique.

An important milestone for my project is coming up.
Gotta make good.
Can't afford to let it slip again.
Luckily, everybody in the team are cooperative.
Cooperative = good.
Good = will meet milestone x [EOR (vendor is screwed up)].
Meet milestone = customer is happy + boss is happy.
Dun meet milestone = customer is unhappy + boss is unhappy.
Boss is unhappy = everybody get screwed by Boss.
Well, at least I have the whole team in it together.
Must work hard, ok?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Nibbles
Success is relative. The more success, the more relatives.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

0 Two-cents-worths:

Post a Comment

<< Home