Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Birthday Wishes

Author's note: Sorry this entry took so long...
I had to process the photos first. :-P

Had quite an event filled Friday.
Hey~~! It's the day before my birthday, ok?

Lunchtime was spent with Gor and Sis.
We had a ride to Thomson Plaza in Gor's Mazda 6.
Here's a pix of the dashboard. The driver, however, will be clouded in a mist of secrecy.
Hahahaha!!

Sis bought me a beautiful green (my fav colour) Charles and Keith bag.
I like!! That's her in the pix.


We had sushi for lunch, of course, Gor pick up the tab. Muahahaha!!


We (or rather I) wanted swensens, mmm.... Ice cream,
But the outlet at Thomsom is under renovation?!?
Arghh~~!! Neh-mind.
We had fun, nonetheless.

Dinner is with 2 beautiful ladies...
We took a bus to suntec city.
The expressway is so packed with cars, that even a fly can't squeeze through.
No lah, not so jia-lat.

Anyhow, our 'target' was sizzler, but it was full,
And Gwen, Su Peng and myself had to queue to get a table.
After listening to our poor stomachs,
(It was growling all the time, haha!)
We changed plans and try Kuali, another buffet.


Look at this disgusting plate of desserts.
My pudding melt already!!
The plate is just too hot, but I cleaned the plate all the same.

My colleagues are a bunch of beautifully kind people,
And they love me soooo much!


A signed birthday card.
Notice the angel and forever friends bear?
Drawn lovingly by Kim Tong and Eunice respectively.

$100 Taka Vouchers as a birthday gift.
I had already promise to get 9 inch skirts...
*Gulp!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nibbles

You are getting old when the only thing you don't want for your birthday is to be reminded of it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

0 Two-cents-worths:

Post a Comment

<< Home