Sunday, August 07, 2005

Big (And I mean HUGE) surprise

Saturday was spent collecting more presents from my friends.
Heehee~~~

Well, they are usually shy people, so wishes are very respected here.
Read: No photos.
(Actually, I didn't managed to get any, lah!)
Anyway, I had a great time gathering with long time friends and classmates...
Some of which I will only get to meet once or twice every year.
Due to laziness, business, etc...?
I can't really figure out the real reasons.
They seemed so busy with their friends and families,
It was kinda hard to meet up, unless we really make an effort to.

So. made an effort we did.

We were making our way up Killiney Road to AA Centre.
They are having a LEGO stock clearance sale.
I WANT! I am a LEGO fan! I am a big kid!
There was this building with a NTUC in it,
In the middle of Killiney Road!
Read: I didn't know that building exist, let alone there is a NTUC in it.
Guess what greeted us?




"No entry until I check you out properly."




Dad was marvelling at the sheer size of that doggie.
It was huge!


The lady in pink is the proud owner. She assures us that Doggie doesn't bite...
Okay, I like dogs, I do, really, but I don't want to take the chance.
What if Doggie decides not to like me?
I was so awed by the whole thing that I didn't catch the name of the auntie, or the doggie, or the building...

Next time if you happened to be in that area,
(I was walking up from Somerset Road to River Valley Road.)
Look out for them, ok?

0 Two-cents-worths:

Post a Comment

<< Home