Saturday, July 16, 2005

What I really want??!?

My birthday is coming.
Friends and colleagues ask me what I want for my birthday present.
And I had promised them I'd write a list. Wahahahaha...
Mmm... Licking my lips...
What do I asked for?
Things that will cause my friends to be bankrupt?
Wahahahaha!!

Ready? Here is goes...

1. A brand new VW New Beetle, 1.6L cool cyber green vehicle.


It has to be new, and it has to be green. Not silver, blue or red. GREEN!
Also not one of those scale models you see in the display cases, I had enough of those.
2.0L one would be nice, but I dun need that kind of power on Singapore roads.
Complete with road tax, insurance and parking, please.
Free petrol for a year will be good too!

2. All expenses paid trip for two to Disneyland, USA.



Picture taken from http://disneyland.disney.go.com

You dun think I'd be going alone, right?
I may even pick one of you to accompany me.
I pick USA, because that's where Mickey Mouse is born.
France, Japan, Hong Kong or anywhere else, are all imitations.
Right now I can only see Mickey's house in pictures...

3. An Omega watch.


Picture taken from http://www.omega.ch

Oh, I gotta have it.
A real dress watch.
Plain, simple and nice.
I like this particular one because Cindy Crawford looks gorgeous with it.
Well, hers is a gold one with diamonds bezel.
See, I very kind to you, right? Only asking for a stainless steel one with NO diamonds.

4. A dinner date with Pierce Brosnan.



Picture taken from http://movies.yahoo.com

Oh man, is he dreamy or what?
I love him as Remington Steele, and then as James Bond.
I will love him more if he is my dinner date!
Oh yes, he has to pay for everything, alright?
And he has to pick me up and take me home, ok?

~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you very much, my friends and colleagues,
Thank you for remembering my birthday.
I never had so much fun blogging, especially this entry.
And I especailly searched the web for this pictures.
I hope you had as much fun reading it as I had writing it.
Don't bother getting me the car, or the trip, or the watch...
Although a date with a drop-dead gorgeous man would be nice... :-)

0 Two-cents-worths:

Post a Comment

<< Home