Thursday, July 28, 2005

Dim Sum Lunch

Had Dim Sum for lunch today.
Here's the proof:


Special occasion: My birthday.
No lah, my birthday wasn't till Saturday.
Well, this bunch of busy people thought they might celebrate it with me today first.
Soooo sweet! Muacks!! Muacks!!
Especially big kisses for Zachary and Fook Mun, the only thorns among the roses.



Dim Sum Dollies?? Yikes! Who is the geeky girl behind them?
From left: Eunice, Catherine, Gwen, me (Lao Fu Zi, wahahahaha~~), and Lilian.
Lilian, dun worry so much. You look pretty in the photo, unlike the geek behind you...
See, no photoshop needed. Save me trouble too~~



The geek with a fairy~~~
Su Peng and me.


To see the whole set of photos, click here.

1 Two-cents-worths:

At 29 July, 2005 09:48, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Pebble
Ya, Ya....I know today is not your birthday, it's tomorrow. But I very kiasu, want to be ahead of everyone..

Starts your day with new Hope, new Joy and new Beginnings. Dreams come true..............Best Wishes

One small step for mankind,
One giant step for Fiona. Congratulation on your first date. Wishing you more dates to come until baby comes....

Will we hear more of your 'First' episodes. First time he holds your hand or you so eager until you grab his hand, First Kiss, First Hug...................
Juz joking, keep it in your heart. Dun want you to embarass your other half. Happy dating!

Nakita

 

Post a Comment

<< Home