Thursday, June 30, 2005

Not enough hits


It suddenly occured to me why this blog is getting minimum hits...
Maybe what I wrote is not bold / sexy / Ah Lian enough.
I had extra hours converted from my old dial-up plan,
And was surfing the net for other peoples' blogs.
I also read some of the entries in the more "popular" ones,
And realise that I am just average, normal, nothing exciting kind of blogger.
Haiz~~... It's official. I am a four-eyed geek, who can't even be a good blogger.

I also found out that people visit my blog, becos they entered search words like,
"ssdc, driving lessons, practical driving tests"...
Okay, not so bad, at least they bother to click the link,
But left soon after, because the page is not what they wanna to read.
Most of the time, the search engine will link to my top page, instead of that particular article in which the search words appeared.
Haiz~~... So much help, the search engines.

So... What do I have to do to get more "attention"?
Post nude pictures of myself?
Write like Ah Lian / Ah Huey?
Start to use four-lettered words in my entries?

NO!!

I shall not do such things...
Why should I do something like that?
It may be a blessing in disguise if lesser people are reading my blog.
Then it will truly be a online diary, open to membership only...

By the way, the beetle at the top left corner of the entry is nothing to do with anything.
I itchy-finger, just wanna upload some pictures only...

0 Two-cents-worths:

Post a Comment

<< Home