Sunday, June 12, 2005

My new toy

Yup, I have a new toy.
My brand new IBM notebook Model T43.
I have been spending my first weekend with it.
My new love.

Pentium M, 1.7Ghz, 512MB of RAM, ATI Mobility Radeon X300 graphics...
In fact, my babe is so new that it comes practically empty...
No software, no drivers, it does however, come with an up-to-date operating system, infra-red port, internal modem and wireless capabilities.
As compared to my has-been desktop, which runs on Win98 (not even 2nd edition, mind you), Pentium 2, 350Mhz, 128MB, on-board graphics, no IR, no wireless.
My new babe is like a gem, laterally.
It sets me back a full 2.5 grand.
I wished I can wear it around my finger.
Great, the credit card company is going to have a field day.

Anyway. I spent the afternoon setting up my printer, internet connections, emails (I just finished the migration), IR (so that I can backup the contacts in my mobile, hurray!)...
Tot I should take a breather from all this, so I blog for a while.
Take note: This entry is written on my new toy, ok?

Later.
Yup, I still have a few more jewels to install...
And I am going to write a wishlist of all the software / hardware I need for my new babe.
Anyway. I shall lay low for a while...
Dun want to flood my credit cards.

0 Two-cents-worths:

Post a Comment

<< Home