Thursday, June 16, 2005

iBet

There is a new game in town.
It is called the iBet.
I read about it in last week's TODAY.
You buy a standard 4-D number, say 1234.
You will win a prize as long as 1234, in any order, appears in the 4-D results draw.
For example, 2341, 3412, 4321, etc.
Of course, due to the additional permutations, the prize money is also reduced.

Who cares? I like the feeling of winning, whether it is $1 or $1,000,000.

So I went over to the 4-D booth and looked around.
The 4-D slips looks the same... I am curious.
So I asked the counter girl how to buy iBet.
She smiled and gave me "new" slips from underneath her counter.

"Here, you gonna use this," she said.

I passed the slip to my dad. I dun have a number to buy anyway.

My dad act blur...

"How har? Mark here izzit? Buy $2 can or not? I want Sat draw you know..." he said to the girl.

Geez, dad was really good at this.
In fact, I always have to consult him how to mark the 4-D slip.
"Sian" girls tactic number one --> act blur.

I too, fell for his trap.
I was explaining how the iBet works and the prize money is reduced, etc.
The girl is actually grinning...
"Your daughter knows..." She laughs.

Muahahaha!!! I feel like 赌后.
Zoe Tay, anyone?

0 Two-cents-worths:

Post a Comment

<< Home