Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Dear Webby,

I don't know what to say.
You are a very good friend, and I know you are depressed.

Lots of people ask me, "Why ain't you married? Got boyfriend already?"
Either I tell them the truth, or I lied.
Normally, lying will stop any further questions.

But most of the time, I wondered,
Yeah hor, why am I still single??
Am I not looking hard enough?
My standards are set too high?
Am I not good enough for anybody?
This morning, it suddenly strike me...
I am afraid.

Subconciously, love, to me, is NOT a pleasant / enjoyable / joyful thing.
Once bitten, twice shy.
I just can't let go of a bitter relationship.
H*ll, it was so long ago, I can't forget it.
I probably never will.

Where art thou find love?
Shakespeare.
Love: What's yours, it's yours. What's not yours, it's no use forcing.
Chinese saying.

I believe, what's mine, will find me someday.
I hope. And will keep on hoping.

So... I am NOT about to give up, so I hope you won't too.
Some things are very hard to forgive and forget,
But once we see new light,
All would be well.

Webby, I sincerely wished for hope, health and happiness to find you, in whatever you do.

Love always,
Fiona

1 Two-cents-worths:

At 21 June, 2005 11:04, Blogger Zachary said...

My honest opinion is you're not looking hard enuff. Besides work and daddy, wat else do u do? Nothing rite? No games, no clubs, and 10 years in the same company... how to meet new people?? Cannot always blame on "YUAN FEN" cos if you hide under the table, "YUAN FEN" cannot find you...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home