Monday, June 13, 2005

Broadband

I feel victorious.
Heehee...
I setup my broadband access within an hour...
It would have taken less time if I have ready power and telephone points.
And I dun need online help at all.
Wow! Am so proud of myself.

Had some problems at work, but it hasn't dampen my spirits.
My whole afternoon was filled with,
BROADBAND, BROADBAND...
Can't wait for knock-off time, so that I can go home to my babe.
Hee... Happy, happy.

KT is going over to China (Beijing, I think), and offered to get me some box games.
I am a bit skeptical, but what the heck.
Zac was mentioning my birthday is around the corner,
So I asked for Office 2003 for my birthday.
You should have seen his face. Wahahaha!!

Note: This entry is posted with my brand new broadband access.
Wee-hee!!

0 Two-cents-worths:

Post a Comment

<< Home